Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Recipe: Garlic Parmesan PullAparts
And a red sauce for dipping!
Can't think of anything better...except I should have added bacon...but then again the Cutie Patootie's brother said it would be good with pepperoni, bacon, turkey, or dinosaur chicken...huh?
First thing that popped into my head was the dinosaur had enjoyed a dinner of chicken and then threw it up...I know, my head is severely warped.
Come to find out dinosaur chicken is like chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs...hmmm, I don't know if I'll be using that for this recipe, but the rest sounds awesome.
I will be definitely creating this again, as I can see it as a wonderful appetizer while watching those football/baseball games coming up on TV...but next time I will add bacon and double the seasoning.
Garlic Parmesan PullApart Bread
1 bag frozen rolls
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1. Take the rolls from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 45 minutes or so.
2. Cut each of those rolls into two pieces and place into a large baggie.
3. Pour your butter into the baggie, letting all of those pieces have a warm butter bath.
4. Throw the dried parsley, Italian Seasoning, garlic and Parmesan Cheese into that baggie and shake to coat.
5. Spray your bundt pan with Pam so your bread won't stick...then put all that bread goodness into the bundt pan.
6. Cover and let stand for approximately two hours....until double in size.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm with dipping sauce.