Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Recipe: Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
That about describes how I want to cook dinner every night after spending the day running errands, cleaning the house, and getting some time in the studio.
I'm always on the lookout for recipes fitting my requirements, and lately Pinterest has been helping.
Garlic/Brown Sugar Chicken
4 chicken breasts (bone-in)
4 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line baking pan with foil (for easy cleaning).
2. Place garlic salt, granulated garlic, and brown sugar in a large plastic baggie, and combine well.
3. Add chicken pieces to baggie and shake until well coated.
4. Place chicken pieces on baking pan, put into the oven, and close the oven door.
5. Bake approximately 30 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center.