Falling down is a part of LIFE, getting back up is LIVING, and eating cupcakes and chocolate is PURE BLISS.
What I've Learned
Never, ever go to the Post Office on tax deadline day!
- Read The Cadillac Lawyer
- Applied for six positions...not many, but there's just not a market out there right now.
- Received first unemployment check.
- Did many loads of laundry.
- Took Silas and Sophie for breakfast.
- Worked on my Postage Stamp Quilt-Along...in fact, it's all over the dining table.
- Went shopping for Easter Basket stuff.
- Stocked up the house with food and supplies.
- Handled contractor calls.
- Manicure/pedicure...OPI The It Color...color doesn't work on hands, but feet are cute...marigold yellow with black dots...reminds me of a bumble bee.
- Jay airport service - Napa
- Polish change...I just can't handle this yellow on my nails
- Send in round #2 of unemployment paperwork
- Actually mail Easter Baskets...yes, I know they're late...but late is better than never.
- Work on finding a job.
- Work on postage stamp quilt.
- Handle contractor calls.