“Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.” – Hugh Miller
What I've Learned
Silas can burp louder than any person in our family, even Annissa.
What I've Accomplished
- Airport service for Jay
- Completed all paperwork for EDD and posted.
- Started process to move all retirement funds to the 401K rollover account.
- Updated resume; posted to Monster, CalJobs, and LinkedIn.
- Loads of laundry....how come we have so much?
- Kept the house in reasonable condition...as I don't live in a model home, it doesn't have to be perfect.
- Watered all plants in Jay's garden during the past week while he's been off to Chile.
- Put away all Christmas stuff...that's just because Easter is rolling around.
- Took Sophie and Silas to McDonalds for breakfast every morning...they like to hang their heads out the window while I drive...Pheobe doesn't like to go.
- Talked to Annissa twice this week...told her she was an amazing woman and I was proud of her...as I am!
- Read "Mildred Pierce"...the original version.
- Worked on my Postage Stamp quilt...Step #3 underway!
- Dropped off treats for Kaitlyn and Kris..wondering if April did the Peeps s'mores yet?
- Called my mom...except she hasn't called back...maybe I should call her again.
- Worked on Jay's business card file while he's been gone...remember the "5" on his computer sticks.
- Airport service for Jay - he's in Napa this time.
- Return paperwork on separation...maybe...still thinking about that one.
- Unpack all boxes delivered from work.
- Think about what I want to do jobwise...maybe I don't need to go back into the same field again?
Ah, are you having a career crisis too? Only problem with mine is that it never gets thought about (too busy attending to the List for Accomplishing) until my head hits the pillow and then, well, you know, I'm asleep.
Post a Comment