Today I needed a break..no laundry, no dirty dishes, and no cooking.
Can you say "ROAD TRIP"?
Not that I went far...just up to see a quilt store that I've never visited. Yeah, I know...bad me! And it's even in Orange County!
Orange Quilt Bee...located in Orange, California...down the road from the Stadium.
- Welcoming, fun, cheery, and bright!
- Plenty of fabric variety to choose from!
- Fabrics grouped together by color, making color coordination easy!
- Overwelming quantity of fat quarters available...even the new stuff!
- Riley Blake in stock..totally amazing!
Needless to say, I came home with a few fat quarters that I "needed" to have for the new string quilt I'm doing...don't laugh! I really "needed" them.
It was a good day! :) Hey you need to add an email reader subscription on here... not all of us are Google peeps :)
Post a Comment